To celebrate Halloween, we are having a party at Brompton Library this Saturday 27 October, 2 to 3pm.
We will be making skeletons, playing spooky games, blowing up balloon ghosts and telling Halloween jokes with our own jokebox! We have some great prizes and lots of special treats so why not come along? Book your free place here on Eventbrite
Here is our Halloween jokebox that you can print out and play with at home –
How to make the Halloween jokebox:
- Print out the image above
- Cut along the dotted line
- Turn over so that pictures are on the table are face down
- Fold all corners into the centre
- Turn back over so that the pictures are facing up and fold the corners into the middle again
- Fold in half so that the pictures are on the outside and the questions are on the inside
- Put your fingers in the corners to open out.
We hope you enjoy making that and hope to see you at our party this Saturday!
Fiona, Brompton Library